- Amigurumi Bunny Crochet Pattern With A Cute Carrot On The Belly
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Very Beautiful And Easy Lacy Crochet Heart
- Flower Circle In The Square Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] My Mama Loves Handmade Washcloths And Dishcloths
- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
If you need a shawl that can be worn all year round than have a look at this soft and sweet free crochet crescent shawl pattern with an interesting texture created by puff stitches. This shawl is perfect for those cooler summer days and evenings. It can be worn at any formal occasion or on a daily basis. So many possibilities for this simple, lovely pattern.
Blackberry Pudding Shawl by Andrea Cretu is an asymmetrical crescent shawl free crochet pattern that features rounded edges and a lovely texture. The ridges made with puff stitches create a very interesting texture. If you know how to crochet the puff stitches or would like to learn this popular stitch while making this beautiful crochet shawl, have fun trying this pattern. It only takes one yarn cake to make it but you can also use your stash to make your unique crescent shawl.
Free Crochet Crescent Shawl Pattern
Skill level: intermediate – due to the puff stitches
• Yarn: Miss Tricot Filati – Caribe (600 meters) or any
cotton or cotton blend 4-ply or 3-ply ombre yarn cake
(between 600-1000 meters)
• Hook: 3 mm or hook recommended for your yarn
• Tapestry needle
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Andrea Cretu for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!