- [Free Pattern] Beautify Your Kitchen With This Pretty Petals Potholder
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Cardigan Will Never Go Out Of Style
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- [Free Pattern] Add Charm To Your Kitchen With This Cheerful Dishcloth Pattern With A Neat Geometric Design
- This Small Heart Keychain Is Perfect To Keep Your Keys Together
No matter what your holiday decorating style is, here is a festive Christmas tree garland decoration that will fill your heart with joy. Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern designed by Hooked on Patterns can be use to crochet individual mini Christmas trees as hanging ornaments, or to add an extra touch of cute to any Christmas present.
Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern
You can use any yarn weights or types for this project. I have used Aran/Worsted weight cotton yarn with a 5mm crochet hook. Each of my trees measure approximately 4” tall by 2.5” wide.
You can combine any number of Christmas trees as you like. I have used 9 trees creating a completed garland length of 43”.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Free Christmas Tree Garland Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Ling Ryan for the article inspiration and featured image.