- Cutest Flower Crochet Afghan Square Ever!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cabbage Patch Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Is Absolutely Stunning Done In Many Different Colours
- [Free Pattern] These Angel Ornaments Are Charming And So Easy To Make!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Striped Buds Crochet Stitch
This spectacular Halloween candy bowl crochet pattern is one of a kind! The kids will adore this fun bowl and you’ll enjoy using it year after year. Frankenstein Candy Bowl by Jennifer Pionk is the perfect Halloween candy bowl for your sweet treats to trick-or-treaters. This crochet bowl is an easy way to make a big impact for your Halloween decor.
Frankenstein Candy Bowl Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Yarn used for the sample shown above is Lily Sugar n’ Cream; 4 / Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn; (100% cotton / 120 yards / 70.9 g / 109 m / 2.5 oz ) (Hot Green: 270 yards) (Black: 80 yards) (White: 2 yards) & Caron Simply Soft; 4 / Worsted Weight 100% Acrylic Yarn (5 oz / 141.7 g / 250 yards / 228 m) (Grey Heather: 6 yards)
Crochet Hooks: H/8/5.00mm; G/6/4.00mm (my favorite hooks are Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
Plastic Canvas: 12″ x 18″ (1) 12″x18″ sheet & (1) 8″x10″ sheet
Solid Black Eyes (2) 15mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Frankenstein Candy Bowl Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Jennifer Pionk for the article inspiration and featured image.