- [Free Pattern] This Awesome Grace Crochet Blanket Has The Wow Factor All Over It!
- [Free Pattern] This Beginner Friendly Crochet Baby Blanket Is Extraordinarily Adorable
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bavarian Crochet in Rows
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Amazing Knot Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Fantasy Blanket
This spectacular Halloween candy bowl crochet pattern is one of a kind! The kids will adore this fun bowl and you’ll enjoy using it year after year. Frankenstein Candy Bowl by Jennifer Pionk is the perfect Halloween candy bowl for your sweet treats to trick-or-treaters. This crochet bowl is an easy way to make a big impact for your Halloween decor.
Frankenstein Candy Bowl Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Yarn used for the sample shown above is Lily Sugar n’ Cream; 4 / Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn; (100% cotton / 120 yards / 70.9 g / 109 m / 2.5 oz ) (Hot Green: 270 yards) (Black: 80 yards) (White: 2 yards) & Caron Simply Soft; 4 / Worsted Weight 100% Acrylic Yarn (5 oz / 141.7 g / 250 yards / 228 m) (Grey Heather: 6 yards)
Crochet Hooks: H/8/5.00mm; G/6/4.00mm (my favorite hooks are Clover Amour Hooks, I’ve never had an ache in my hand since switching)
Plastic Canvas: 12″ x 18″ (1) 12″x18″ sheet & (1) 8″x10″ sheet
Solid Black Eyes (2) 15mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Frankenstein Candy Bowl Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Jennifer Pionk for the article inspiration and featured image.