- [Free Pattern] This Peppermint Pinwheel Doily Will Make Your Christmas Decor Look Epic
- [Free Pattern] This Unicorn Hood Looks So Magical!
- This Free Elf On The Shelf Crochet Pattern Will Capture The Hearts Of Children
- [Free Pattern] Here’s How To Make A Stunning Crochet Book Cover Using The Thermo Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Elf Baby Shoes Make A Beautiful Christmas Gift For Any Special Little One
This cute fox amigurumi free pattern just made my day! Pocket Fox by Spin a Yarn Crochet is a simple project you can make using scraps of yarn to make a quick gift. These little darlings are great baby shower presents as they are the perfect size for a baby. Kids love these cuties! Replace safety eyes with little circular eyes and added eyelashes, add eyelashes and flower crown for more sweetness (get inspired here).
Fox Amigurumi Free Pattern
2.75mm hook (I use THESE hooks!);
Caron Simply Soft in the following colours:
Off White for belly and face (small amounts);
Any other colour as your main colour (I made Pocket Foxes in colourways Country Blue, Sunshine, Soft Blue, and Plum Wine) (50g);
Bernat Premium Yarn in Chocolate Tweed for paws (very small amounts);
9mm safety eyes (optional – you can also stitch the eyes on using crochet thread);
Black crochet thread for mouth;
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Fox Amigurumi Free Pattern.
Thanks to Spin a Yarn Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.