- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Colorful Blanket With A Retro Look Is Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Simple Double Crochet Beanie
- [Video Tutorial] Very Easy Spectacular Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] Precious Tapestry Crochet Friendship Bracelet You Can Make Right Now
- Susi Rose Ludlow Shared Put some wings on my unicorn bag…..
This cute fox amigurumi free pattern just made my day! Pocket Fox by Spin a Yarn Crochet is a simple project you can make using scraps of yarn to make a quick gift. These little darlings are great baby shower presents as they are the perfect size for a baby. Kids love these cuties! Replace safety eyes with little circular eyes and added eyelashes, add eyelashes and flower crown for more sweetness (get inspired here).
Fox Amigurumi Free Pattern
2.75mm hook (I use THESE hooks!);
Caron Simply Soft in the following colours:
Off White for belly and face (small amounts);
Any other colour as your main colour (I made Pocket Foxes in colourways Country Blue, Sunshine, Soft Blue, and Plum Wine) (50g);
Bernat Premium Yarn in Chocolate Tweed for paws (very small amounts);
9mm safety eyes (optional – you can also stitch the eyes on using crochet thread);
Black crochet thread for mouth;
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Fox Amigurumi Free Pattern.
Thanks to Spin a Yarn Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.