- [Free Pattern] Dreams Really Do Come True With This Stunning Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Disney Inspired Baby Booties And Hats Will Make You Go Aww
- [Video Tutorial] These Granny Squares Make A Lovely Crochet Puff Stitch Flower Blanket
- This Sunflower Blanket Is The Perfect Gift To Bring Joy To Someone’s Day
- The Perfect Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
What a beautiful flower shawl! The stitch patterns, especially the floral section near the neckline are breathtaking. Made of three different blocks, each featuring a unique flower stitch, Vela Flower Shawl by Wilma Westenberg is a triangle shawl worked top-down. This beautiful stitch pattern is simple yet visually interesting. Each flower block consists of 3 rows that are repeated.
Flower Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
– Gradient yarn cake (fingering weight, 4ply, 875 yards / 800m, 200g). I have used a yarn cake from a European store, but you can find similar yarn here. Or click here to read about other alternatives in the USA.
– crochet hook 4mm (US G/6 hook)
– Stitch markers
– Tassel maker
– Tapestry needle
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Wilma Westenberg for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet ns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!