- Really Beautiful Mandala Flower Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket Is Just The Right Size For A Preemie Or A Car Seat Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] The Perfect Simply Irresistible Crochet Flower
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Everyday Crochet Handbag
- [Free Pattern] Feminine And Summery Flower Shawl For A Special Day
Learn how how to make crochet cushion covers with this hexagon flower cushion pattern. Millefiori Cushion designed by Miriam van de Bilt is a great stash buster project and a genius way to use up even the smallest scraps of yarn. This beautiful flower crochet pillow is a fabulous way to dramatically change the décor of any room and to add the romantic touch to your home.
Flower Cushion Free Crochet Pattern
For this cushion, I used yarn scraps of various weights, mostly light to medium worsted and a chrochet hook size E.
For the backside, I had two balls of yarn in light green, and one in dark green.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Flower Cushion Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Miriam van de Bilt for the article inspiration and featured image.