- Absolutely Darling Bunny Doll Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Look Amazing With These Fun And Cool Girly Leg Warmers
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
- [Video Tutorial] Absolutely Gorgeous And So Easy Crochet Cocoon Cardigan
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Yet So Beautiful Sunburst Granny Hearts
Learn how how to make crochet cushion covers with this hexagon flower cushion pattern. Millefiori Cushion designed by Miriam van de Bilt is a great stash buster project and a genius way to use up even the smallest scraps of yarn. This beautiful flower crochet pillow is a fabulous way to dramatically change the décor of any room and to add the romantic touch to your home.
Flower Cushion Free Crochet Pattern
For this cushion, I used yarn scraps of various weights, mostly light to medium worsted and a chrochet hook size E.
For the backside, I had two balls of yarn in light green, and one in dark green.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get this pattern: Flower Cushion Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Miriam van de Bilt for the article inspiration and featured image.