- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
- [Free Pattern] Fabulously Simple One Skein Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Stitch Baby Dress For Summertime
This flower bag crochet pattern is super easy and the purse is great for girls of all ages.The flower detail is so pretty!
“What says Spring and Summer better than bright flowers? Well, at least where I live that’s what those seasons say. It’s a time to get back to nature! Or at least, create some nature with your yarn. The Lily Pad Purse free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is a fun, textured, and surprisingly easy purse to make and could become your favorite quick bag to take with you when you leave the house.”
Flower Bag Crochet Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Aran/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
2 – 5 colors (you can do as few or as many colors as you want)
I used Bernat Super Value
Needle that will weave in your ends
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Flower Bag Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.