- Fabulous Multi-Colored Rings Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Is Just The Cutest Easter Set Ever: The Traveling Rabbits Family
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Southwestern Style Crochet Serape Lovey
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Very Versatile Pumpkin Patch Square
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Bobble Stitch
Make a beautiful blanket for sweet baby or child using this beautiful floral block free crochet pattern that will be treasured forever. Macey Ann by Pam Knighton-Haener also works well for the center square of a larger blanket. The written pattern is detailed and easy to follow with pictures to help each round and includes both mini and large size squares.
Macey Ann Floral Block Free Crochet Pattern
Hook: 4.5 mm or any hook you prefer, as gauge is not important
Crochet Terms: US Terminology throughout
Yarn: I Love This Cotton #4 (Medium-Worsted Weight), 100% cotton
Mini Square 50 -60 yards
Large Square 125 – 175 yards
Colors used: The colors used in the rounds of the pattern are for the square shown above. Photos used for
stitch placement instructions, are to help identify the stitch.
Mini Square – A = Buttercup; B = Rosy II; C = Sage; D = Royalty; E = Ivory; F = Antique Cream
Large Square – A = Buttercup; B = Royalty; C = Mulberry; D = Deep Teal; E = Olive; F = Ivory
More Floral Block Free Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Floral Block Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: A Yarn of Serendipity.
Thanks to Pam Knighton-Haener for the article inspiration and featured image.