- Free Crochet Giraffe Rattle Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Poncho For The Trip Or For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] Comfort Your Baby With This Adorable Dino Baby Hooded Blanket
- Surprisingly Easy C2C Crochet Kimono Sweater Made From Rectangles -Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Pretty & Airy, This Baby Blanket Crochets Up Quickly & Nicely
Beautiful textured dishcloth crochet patterns are being achieved with just a few basic crochet stitches. Five Textured Dishcloths by Priscilla Hewitt are really easy to make and they will make clean up really easy too! Instructions are provided on how you can turn these dishcloths into matching potholders.
Crocheting kitchen items is very rewarding. They are quick and fun to crochet little projects and make great gifts for everyone. Add some colors to these dishcloths to brighten your kitchen or anyone else’s.
Five Textured Dishcloths Free Crochet Patterns
All of these dishcloths are crocheted with a size H hook in worsted weight
cotton yarn and are approximately 8 1/2” square. If you’d like a larger
dishcloth, use a larger hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Five Textured Dishcloths Free Crochet Patterns
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.