- Lovely Mermaid Ripple Purse Every Girl Needs To Complete Her Wardrobe (This Pattern Is Free For A Limited Time Only!)
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Thick & Cushy Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Pattern] These Stitch Surfer Knitted Socks Are Exceptionally Cute And Clever
- This Small Heart Keychain Is Perfect To Keep Your Keys Together
- [Free Pattern] Fun, Quick And Looks Beautiful: Thoughts Of Spring Square
Beautiful textured dishcloth crochet patterns are being achieved with just a few basic crochet stitches. Five Textured Dishcloths by Priscilla Hewitt are really easy to make and they will make clean up really easy too! Instructions are provided on how you can turn these dishcloths into matching potholders.
Crocheting kitchen items is very rewarding. They are quick and fun to crochet little projects and make great gifts for everyone. Add some colors to these dishcloths to brighten your kitchen or anyone else’s.
Five Textured Dishcloths Free Crochet Patterns
All of these dishcloths are crocheted with a size H hook in worsted weight
cotton yarn and are approximately 8 1/2” square. If you’d like a larger
dishcloth, use a larger hook.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Five Textured Dishcloths Free Crochet Patterns
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.