- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Crochet Baby Blanket With Adorable Lacy Stitch Is A Big Hit!
- Irish Lace Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Will Add Elegance To Your Room
- [Video Tutorial] Non Traditional Granny Square With A Daisy In The Corner
- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern] World’s Easiest Ripple!
This stunning filet crochet shawl is interesting and appealing and a little lacey without being too complicated! Wrapped in Diamonds Shawl by Torun Johansson is a simple crochet pattern made using the filet crochet technique. This great combination of simplicity and texture adds much warmth to the overall piece. This shawl pattern has a simple elegance.
Filet Crochet Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Size: One 220g Scheepjes Whirl is sufficient for three repeats of the main pattern, making the wrap approx 150 x 38cm after blocking. In the example picture I added another 30g of whirl and was able to add an extra repeat, making the wrap 185cm long. You can easily extend the wrap by repeating the pattern until you reach the desired length.
Yarn: Any fingering or lighter weight yarn will work. A cotton or cotton blend is preferable as it is easier to block into shape yielding a clear stitch definition.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Filet Crochet Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Torun Johansson for the article inspiration and featured image.