- [Free Pattern] Super Quick To Stitch And A Great Stash-Buster
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Hat With Ear Flaps Is Insanely Cute!
- [Free Pattern + Video] Make This Amazing Baby Blanket: Cool Breeze Baby Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
“This bracelet is easy to make and it is fast to create. It properly took me less than an hour to crochet, that includes adding the beads onto the yarn before starting the work. Beaded Bracelet designed by Nicole Riley is very light #2 yarn that was used, so it will feel like you don’t even wear anything on your arm, as it does not wear you down. It is sparkly and pretty all at the same time. It can be used as a gift also.”
You will need:
Loops & Thread woolike yarn (#2) in ivory and purple (678yards in 100g), not much needed
1/8inch diameter beads
yarn needle and scissors
Check out the original source for the Beaded Bracelet Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.