- [Free Pattern] Fabulous And Ridiculously Easy Crochet Shell Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Round Teddies All Bundled Up In Their Colourful Scarves!
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Baby Cocoon Props To Use In Your Newborn’s First Photos
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crochet Zig Zag Puff Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Round, This Wheel Baby Blanket Is Just Perfect!
“This Flower Shoulder Bag is very easy and fast to make. It includes a zipper and is made a mostly half double crochets and single crochets. The bag also includes a pretty strings that hang down as well as a flower with a button to give it that extra elegant look. The Flower Shoulder Bag pattern designed by Nicole Riley has many pictures and a video to really help you be able to make this bag yourself. It does look like a spring bag, so perfect for this season.”
Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag
You will need:
RedHeart Strata in color aran (3 skeins)
Patrons metallic yarn in color green metallic
100% cotton thread
9 inch zipper in white
1 button in yellow about 1 inch in diameter
Check out the original source for the Fast And Easy Flower Shoulder Bag Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.