- [Free Pattern] Jaw-Dropping Water Lily Pad Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Elephant Crochet Hat Is The Perfect Gift To Wow Your Friends At Their Baby Shower
- This Childs Crocheted Ponytail Hat Pattern Will Have Your Little One Smile To The Moon And Back
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Crochet Minion Hats Are Adorable!
This very feminine and very bust-enhancing crochet top looks extremely flattering on every woman. Cap-Sleeve Top by Mary Jane Hall is a versatile pattern, and there are many ways you can modify it to your taste. This beautiful piece of crocheted clothing is a fast and easy advanced beginner project whose size or length is very easy to adjust and it looks knitted because of the ribbing.
Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top
21” (53cm) from shoulder to bottom edge
30” (34”, 38”, 42”,46”, 50”, 54”, 58”) [76 (86, 97, 107,
117, 127, 137, 147)cm]
XSM (SM, MED, LG, XLG,
1X, 2X, 3X)
5 (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11) balls Nashua Grand Opera (86% wool, 9%
viscose, 5% metallized polyester, 128yds [117m]) in color 5793 Faded
Boye® Crochet hook Size F/5 (3.75mm) hook or size to obtain gauge
Dritz Beading Elastic in black
Check out the original source for this Fast And Easy Cap-Sleeve Crochet Top Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet That Fits
Thanks to Mary Jane Hall for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.