- [Video Tutorial] This Amazing African Flower Motif Can Be Used In A Wide Variety Of Projects
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Halloween Afghan Block
- How To Turn A Squared Waffle Dishcloth Into A Waffle Blanket Any Size
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: V Double Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] I Can’t Believe How Easy Is To Crochet This Beginner Friendly Baby Blanket
This fabulously textured throw in shade of blue creates the illusion of tides in motion. What a great pattern to bring the promise of the beauty and serenity of the ocean into one’s house! Afternoon Tide Throw free crochet pattern by Kim Guzmanus uses special stitches like Beginning Linked Double Crochet stitches (bldc), Linked Double Crochet stitches (ldc) and Front Post Treble-Single Crochet Cluster stitches (fp-cl) to create a beautiful blanket that one can cherish forever.
Afternoon Tide Throw Crochet Pattern Free
45″ x 47″
Red Heart Super Saver Ombre, 100% acrylic, 482 yds per 10 oz, Size 4 aran weight: 4 skeins (or about 1928 yds) in color Scuba
Size K-10½ [6.5mm] crochet hook, or size needed to meet gauge
More awesome crochet throw blanket free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Afternoon Tide Throw Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetKim.
Thanks to Kim Guzman for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.