- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
- [Free Pattern] You Are Sure To Love The Wonder Crochet Cloth!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch
- Insanely Cute And Simple Crochet Baby Blanket With A Twist [Free Crochet Patterns]
- This Easy Crochet Flower For Beginners Is So Cute! [Free Pattern]
This stitch is so mesmerizing to watch, don’t you think? It looks absolutely fabulous! Also called a Triangular Stitch, Petal Stitch or Daisy Stitch, this variation of the flower stitch brought to you by Andrea of the Crochet Therapy, is a very versatile stitch that can be used to create beautiful crochet projects. This fabulous stitch would be great for shawls, shrugs, afghans and all kind of blankets!
Fabulous & Versatile Crochet Flower Stitch
Visit the Next Page link below for the Crochet Flower Stitch Video Tutorial