- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Charlie Is A Darling Little Unicorn!
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Perfect Waterfall Vest In 4 Sizes
- Adorable Pot Of Gold Crochet Coaster
- Comfy Shorts Crochet Pattern For A Special Man In Your Life [Free Pattern]
This stitch is so mesmerizing to watch, don’t you think? It looks absolutely fabulous! Also called a Triangular Stitch, Petal Stitch or Daisy Stitch, this variation of the flower stitch brought to you by Andrea of the Crochet Therapy, is a very versatile stitch that can be used to create beautiful crochet projects. This fabulous stitch would be great for shawls, shrugs, afghans and all kind of blankets!
Fabulous & Versatile Crochet Flower Stitch
Visit the Next Page link below for the Crochet Flower Stitch Video Tutorial