- It’s Almost Unbelievable How Easy Is To Make This Peephole Shoulder Crop Top!
- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Turkey Square For A Festive Crochet Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] You Will Just Love This Headwrap In One Size Fits Most
Crochet granny squares come in many shapes and forms and one of the most interesting and eye-pleasing is the triangle shape. This Triangle Lap Blanket by Sue Pinner is warm, soft and sized to fit a lap comfortably. Made from super-soft triangles in delicious muted colours, joined together with little circles and finished with an edging of small coloured circles this modern granny triangles throw is simply amazing!
Fabulous Triangle Lap Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
48 x 42in (121 x 106cm)
You will need
10 x 1-3⁄4oz (50g) balls 50% alpaca/50% merino yarn in base colour (A)
12 x 1-¾oz (50g) balls 50% alpaca/50% merino yarn in 12 different colours.
I used Rooster Almerino Aran in Cornish (base colour), Sugared Almond, Custard, Brighton, Hazelnut, Lolly, Lilac Sky, Shimmer, Sorbet, Sandcastle, Beach, Smoothie and Strawberry cream.
4.5mm (UK7:US7) crochet hook
More crochet triangle design free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Fabulous Triangle Lap Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Underground Crafter.
Thanks to Sue Pinner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.