- [Video Tutorial] The Secret To Making A Big Size Afghan Using The Granny Goes Ripple Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Simple Heart Shaped Basket
- [Free Pattern] Nothing Says Spring Like This Beautiful Spring Flowers Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Searching For The Perfect Summer Head Kerchief? You’ll Love This One!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Sweater For Beginners
It’s fun and colorful and you ca used leftover yarns of other projects. Crochet Hexagon Afghan Pattern by Kara Gunza is made of 217 happy colorful hexagons which you will learn how to join using the join-as-you-go method -also included in the pattern. The granny edging used for this pattern is designed to fill in the little valleys between your hexagons in order to achieve the pretty and straight edge.
Crochet Granny Hexagon Afghan Free Pattern
Here’s what you will need:
9 colors of worsted weight yarn (approx. 3 skeins of each depending on the size afghan you would like) shown here in the following Brava Worsted colors from KnitPicks:
Reds/Browns: Persimmon, Paprika, Sienna
Blues: Tidepool, Cornflower, Tranquil
Greens: Fig, Peapod, Dublin
H-8 / 5 mm hook
tapestry needle and scissors for finishing
More Beautiful & Free Crochet Hexagon Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Crochet Granny Hexagon Afghan Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.