- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Stitch Square For Using Up Odd Balls Or Left Over Yarn
- Turn That Scrap Yarn Into A Spectacular Granny Stripe Blanket [Free Pattern]
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Crochet The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
- [Free Pattern] This Flower Cardigan Will Never Go Out Of Style
- Super-Cute Crocheted Kids Handbag For A Mini-Fashionista
Top off your favorite look with this feminine and versatile layering piece! Made in solid color , this crochet Wrap Cardigan by Brenda Grobler looks very stylish and yet it’s so cozy. This flattering cardigan looks great with jeans, a skirt or a dress, as we all know, when it comes to versatility, cardigans may be outranked only by your jeans.
Fabulous Crochet Cardigan
10(10,11,11,12,12) Balls ADORE 100g
Colour – 8136
6mm Crochet hook
Check out the original source for this Fabulous Crochet Cardigan Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: African Expressions
Thanks to Brenda Grobler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.