- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bunny Pacifier Will Keep Your Baby Happy
- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket Is Fun And Surprisingly Quick
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Back Post Double Crochet Afghan Block
- [Free Patterns] Winged Dragon Bookmark & Winged Dragon Square -What’s Your Favorite?
- [Free Pattern] These Easy Textured Washcloths A Fabulous Gift To Make And Share
After falling in love with the Waistcoat Stitch AKA the Knit Stitch, I needed to create this pattern, the Swirly Heart Hat pattern. Swirly Heart Hat by Nicole Riley pattern was super popular on Facebook. Amazing I had over 6000 pdf downloads. Everyone seems to love this hat. No wonder it looks cute and perfect for any time of the colder seasons. Further it can be adjusted to different hat sizes very easily, as it is made bottoms up. So all you will need is the head circumference and height.
Swirly Heart Hat Crochet Pattern
You will need:
Tapestry needle and scissors
Worsted weighted yarn, I used Premier yarn Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Heather yarn in color red heather (COLOR A) which is 180yds/165m in 100g, and Premier yarn Deborah Norville Collection Everyday in color toasted marshmallow (COLOR B) which is 180yds/165m in 100g
Check out the original source for the Swirly Heart Hat Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.