- Beautiful Baby Blanket Pattern With Many Color Choices
- [Free Pattern] I Never Saw Granny Stripes Diagonal Before. They Are Amazing
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- [Free Pattern] The Most Amazing Vintage Crocheted Afghan
- How To Half Double Crochet Video Tutorial
Get ready for the holidays with this cute elf stocking hat crochet pattern. The star is a unique touch! Holiday Elf Stocking Cap by Emmy Faranda comes in three sizes which are designed to fit everyone: from babies to adults.
Learn how to crochet a stocking hat for everyone in your family. This lovely elf hat pattern works great for a photo shoot, too!
This pattern will be FREE through the weekend, ending 11:59 EST 11/11. All I ask in return is you to be my editor, let me know of any errors you find, or anything that may need better clarification. Thank you and enjoy!
Elf Stocking Cap Crochet Pattern
Materials needed: worsted weight yarn in 2 or more colors
J hook for hat and small star
(I suggest a hook smaller than J for the larger star, such as G, but also could be H or I)
yarn needle for weaving in ends
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —> Elf Stocking Cap Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Emmy Faranda for the article inspiration and featured image.