- [Free Pattern] Adorable Little Daisy Granny Square Pincushion
- [Free Pattern] Every Woman Needs Some Great Face Scrubbies
- [Free Pattern] These Folded Potholders Would Make Amazing Gifts For All Foodies And Hostesses In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Neck Cozy is Simple And Works Up Quickly
- Spectacular Crochet Square For Gender Neutral Baby Blankets
If you know how to read crochet diagrams you’re in for a treat! This crochet top or blouse or sweater, whichever way you wanna call it, is stunningly beautiful. The lacy design on the upper part gives this top a classy and elegant look. This Elegant Pullover by the Marifu6a pattern includes a diagram and the crochet stitches chart.
Elegant Crochet Top Diagram
Yarn weight – Fingering (14 wpi)
Hook size -2.5 mm
Sizes available -all sizes
Easy Crochet Summer Tops
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Marifu6a for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!