- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
- [Free Pattern] Bright And Precious Cocoa Coasters To Cheer You Up All Day Long
- [Free Pattern] Elegantly Spooky Bowl For Your Halloween Treats
- 10 Beautiful Crochet Dresses For Women – Free Patterns
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall In Love With This Beautiful Scarf Pattern
Who doesn’t know Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh? “Thanks for noticin’ me.” One of the most popular characters around the globe. Eeyore amigurumi free crochet pattern designed by FUZZ pOppi is so cute and so precious. Eeyore has been a favorite to many and has a long line of adoring fans. If you’re one of them, make this crochet amigurumi Eeyore the donkey because there is no other donkey better than this one. Although he seems to doesn’t know it!
Eeyore Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
YOU WILL NEED:
• 1 ball of 8/4 cotton yarn in light blue and a
scrap of 8/4 cotton yarn in light
beige, pink and black
• 1 ball of Brushed Alpaca Silk in light blue
and a scrap of light beige, pink and
• hook: 3,5
• yarn needle
• 1 wooden button
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to FUZZ pOppi for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!