- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Method To Make Perfect Pom Poms Easy Without A Pom Pom Maker!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Cute Newborn Poncho
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Santa Pixel Square Is So Fun And Easy To Do!
- Quick And Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
“Nerdy chic? Maybe sassy librarian? Doesn’t matter what you call your style because the Heidi Hearts Vest by Divine Debris will be there to help you take it to a new level of awesome. This vest is easy to make, quicker than you might think, and gives you a ton of room to customize as you’d like. It could be the funnest thing you have in your wardrobe right now.”
Crochet Vest Free Pattern
US I (5.50 mm) crochet hook
Size #4, medium, worsted weight yarn
Specifics are listed below in the sizing
At least 2 colors
I used Vanna’s Choice
Needle that will weave in your end
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Vest Free Pattern.
Thanks to Divine Debris for the article inspiration and featured image.