- Surprisingly Quick Tennis Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Brilliant No-Sew Mitered Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern-I’m Impressed!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Amigurumi Acorn
- [Video Tutorial] Two Crochet Stitches And A Beautiful, Very Easy To Make A Blanket
- [Free Pattern] These Teeny Tiny Snowmen Love To Do Synchronized Skating On The Ice
“Nerdy chic? Maybe sassy librarian? Doesn’t matter what you call your style because the Heidi Hearts Vest by Divine Debris will be there to help you take it to a new level of awesome. This vest is easy to make, quicker than you might think, and gives you a ton of room to customize as you’d like. It could be the funnest thing you have in your wardrobe right now.”
Crochet Vest Free Pattern
US I (5.50 mm) crochet hook
Size #4, medium, worsted weight yarn
Specifics are listed below in the sizing
At least 2 colors
I used Vanna’s Choice
Needle that will weave in your end
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Vest Free Pattern.
Thanks to Divine Debris for the article inspiration and featured image.