- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
- Spectacular Floral Square To Delight And Amaze Everyone
- [Free Pattern] Once Upon A Time There Were Two Little Ducks On A Baby Blanket…
- [Free Pattern] This Diaper Shirt Is A Lovely Present For A New Baby You Love
- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
This simple lacy summer poncho top is made using basic crochet stitches. If you know how to make chains, single crochets and double crochets, you’ll fine the Saratoga Poncho Top by Jess Coppom extremely easy to crochet.
Flirty and floaty this beautiful lacy top mimics the style of a poncho with romantic look.
Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand LB Collection Cotton Bamboo (Weight: 3/light – 245 yds, 3.5 oz)
– Magnolia (#487-098) – 5 (5, 6, 6, 6, 7)) skeins [(approx. 400 (440, 480, 520, 560, 600)) g]
• Tapestry needle
• Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X
Bust: 32-36 (36-40, 40-44, 44-48, 48-52, 52-56)
More beautiful crochet poncho free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
View the complete Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet written pattern here.
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.