- Malyssa Nalley Shared Does anybody know how to crochet boots like
- Cute Crochet Basket Pattern To Lighten Up Any Dull Corner In Your Home
- Gorgeous Rainbow Baby Blanket Pattern To Bring Some Magic Into The Nursery
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crazy Stitch Afghan
- Spectacular Crochet Flower Edging For Just About Any Project
This simple lacy summer poncho top is made using basic crochet stitches. If you know how to make chains, single crochets and double crochets, you’ll fine the Saratoga Poncho Top by Jess Coppom extremely easy to crochet.
Flirty and floaty this beautiful lacy top mimics the style of a poncho with romantic look.
Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
• Lion Brand LB Collection Cotton Bamboo (Weight: 3/light – 245 yds, 3.5 oz)
– Magnolia (#487-098) – 5 (5, 6, 6, 6, 7)) skeins [(approx. 400 (440, 480, 520, 560, 600)) g]
• Tapestry needle
• Size G (4.0 mm) crochet hook
• Stitch markers or safety pins
S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X
Bust: 32-36 (36-40, 40-44, 44-48, 48-52, 52-56)
More beautiful crochet poncho free patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
View the complete Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet written pattern here.
Thanks to Jess for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.