- [Free Pattern] This Square With No Fringe May May Be Your New Favorite Navajo Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Elegant Ruffled Trivet For Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Make A Lovely Set Of Coasters Using Ombre Colours For A Beautiful Gradient Effect
- [Free Pattern] Any Size You Wish Happy Fruit-Striped Blanket
- Fabulous Crochet Diagonal Rows Baby Blanket Free Pattern Great For Tummy Time
If you are looking for a simple two color crochet stitch that’s also quick and works great for a baby blanket, you’ll simply love today’s featured crochet stitch.
This Easy Spike Stitch is one of the most interesting crochet stitches out there and looks perfect with a simple edge. This easy stitch creates a texture which is perfect for crochet blankets!
Easy Spike Stitch Free Crochet Pattern And Tutorial
I used Red Heart Soft for this sample but you can try it with any yarn you want. Just make sure to use the corresponding hook to the yarn weight you are using.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Easy Spike Stitch Free Crochet Pattern And Tutorial
Thanks to Krista the article inspiration and featured image.