- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Flowers In A Row Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Design: Spiro Star Flower Square
- Happy Crochet Square With Bobbles
- [Free Pattern] Pretty Stretchy And So Lovely Crochet Flower Headband (Any Size)
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
If you are looking for a simple two color crochet stitch that’s also quick and works great for a baby blanket, you’ll simply love today’s featured crochet stitch.
This Easy Spike Stitch is one of the most interesting crochet stitches out there and looks perfect with a simple edge. This easy stitch creates a texture which is perfect for crochet blankets!
Easy Spike Stitch Free Crochet Pattern And Tutorial
I used Red Heart Soft for this sample but you can try it with any yarn you want. Just make sure to use the corresponding hook to the yarn weight you are using.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Easy Spike Stitch Free Crochet Pattern And Tutorial
Thanks to Krista the article inspiration and featured image.