- [Free Pattern] You Won’t Believe How Easy Is To Make This Gorgeous Trivet Hotpad
- Easy Scraps Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- How To Join Crochet Squares -Crab Stitch Join
- [Free Pattern] This Newbie Shell Afghan Works Up Quickly And Is Easy For Any Beginner
- Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
Grab all your colorful bits of yarn and start making this really interesting and yet so simple scrap yarn blanket. Mancave Blanket free crochet pattern designed by Gu’Chet
uses single crochet and double crochet stitches and can be done in the size you desire. Simple and economical, this blanket is the perfect homemade gift idea.
Easy Scrap Yarn Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Crochet Skill Level: Easy
Crochet Hook: US N15/(10.00mm)
Weight – #4
Qty: (2) Ball per color of any combination
Showing In: (2) balls each of 7 shades gray/white
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easy Scrap Yarn Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Gu’Chet for the article inspiration and featured image.