- [Free Pattern] This 12″ Basket Of Berries Square Is Delightfully Simple And Delicate
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Flower Mandala To Light Up Your Life
- [Free Pattern] Easy Crocheted Candy Corn Bag Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Minion Pencil Case Is Genius!
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Box Stitch
Learn how to crochet an easy puff stitch granny square blanket with this easy to follow video tutorial. This cute puff granny squares pattern designed by WoolyWondersCrochet
are suitable for a beginner. You can join them as shown in the video tutorial or you can use a different granny squares joining method. (See more options here). This pattern can be also used to make a puff stitch granny square afghan, throw or cushion cover.
Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket
For my squares I used a 6.5mm crochet hook and Drops Paris yarn (worsted weight).
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket Video Tutorial
You can get the written pattern on Etsy..
Thanks to WoolyWondersCrochet for the article inspiration and featured image.