- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Everyday Crochet Handbag
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Cutest Crochet Turkey Coasters I’ve Ever Seen!
- Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
This easy peasy crochet baby blanket is really quite easy to do and it’s a really great project.
People looking for a great charity project or who want to make gifts for somebody they love, will find that this Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket in Caron One Pound by Yarnspirations is a great pattern to keep as a go-to crochet project. So if you’re one of these people, this pattern is great, is easy to follow, with a great style and is very beautiful.
Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern &Video Tutorial
Caron® One Pound™ (16 oz/453.6 g; 812 yds/742 m)
Version 1 Grass Green (10620) 2 balls
Version 2 Peach (10504) 2 balls
Size U.S. J/10 (6 mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge.
This peach baby blanket is Easy Peasy to stitch up! Crocheted in Caron One Pound Yarn
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
How to Crochet a Blanket: Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
Watch the video tutorial below, courtesy of Mikey of the Crochet Crowd and learn how to crochet this easy baby blanket in Caron One Pound yarn.
“The easy-peasy crocheted baby blanket is a really unique style, this is like granny squares but it’s done in the horizontal so it’s not around in circles.”
Get the Pattern —> Easy Peasy Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Thanks to Yarnspirations for the article inspiration and featured image.