- [Free Pattern] Adorable Santa-Inspired Mug Hugging Cozy
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Tricot Crochet Stitch
- Fabulous Easy Tunisian Crochet Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Pinwheel In The Center, With The Open Pockets, Surrounded By An 8 Sided Star- This Pattern Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Plaid Granny Blanket Made Using A Little Twist To The Granny Pattern
Big and cozy and with a wonderful knit look, this oversized sweater is perfect for cooler weather. If you’ve been struggling to find an easy crochet sweater pattern, this How to Crochet an Oversized Sweater video tutorial by Amanda Love Santos, is going to show you step-by-step how to make this sweater in the size small/medium. This is a really good detailed sweater video tutorial and it’s so easy to follow, and hopefully you will find too that’s quite easy to make your own crochet sweater.
Easy Oversized Crochet Sweater Pattern
WHAT I USED:
Lion Brand 24/7 Cotton in Camel (weight: light 4) – about 9 skeins for size S/M
5 mm & 3.75 mm hook
HOW TO WASH:
I recommend hand washing the crochet sweater with cold water and mild soap, ring it out gently & lay flat on towel to dry. If your using cotton yarn, heat can shrink your top so be careful!
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
How to Crochet an Oversized Sweater
Thanks to Amanda Love Santos, for the article inspiration and featured image.