- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Hooded Vest Will Give You A Long Silhouette And A Feminine Feeling
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Baby Shawl To Make For A Baby
- [Video Tutorial] How To Attach Granny Squares With Cable Stitch- It’s Easier Than You Think!
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Wonderful Self-Massage Soap Saver
Nothing compares to a hand made gift from the heart! This Easy Granny Christmas Baubles free crochet pattern by Carmen Heffernan is a fabulous quick Christmas gift idea. Just think of all the unusual yarns you could use to make these lovely crochet baubles. Even better: take this project to the next level by using some glitter yarn. Put them in a cute box with some simple or fancy paper and give them as gifts. Free quick and easy Christmas crochet patterns are simply amazing.
These elegant Granny Christmas Baubles are a beautiful and elegant choice for decorating your Christmas tree.
Easy Granny Christmas Baubles Free Crochet Pattern
I made my decorative baubles in cotton sportsweight yarn, but the pattern is suitable for light DK yarn as well. Just match your hook to your yarn:)
Scheepjeswol Cotton 8 – small amounts in assorted colours
Crochet hook – 2.5mm
Christmas ball – 3” in diameter (use some from last years decorations!)
Yarn needle to sew your ball together
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Easy Granny Christmas Baubles Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Carmen Heffernan for the article inspiration and featured image.