- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Cupid Head Warmer
- Simple Mesh Crochet Stitch Pattern-Two Ways
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Little Designs That Make A Great Impact: Celtic Triangles
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Hippie Style Crochet Bag
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch & Gorgeous Fluffy Meringue Stitch Baby Blanket Free Pattern
“Textured, simple, and easy to adapt, the Willow Line is fun and perfect. Make a headband in one night, give a quick gift or just fortify your ears for your morning walk. Free Willow Earwarmer Crochet Pattern by DivineDebris.com also makes a easy travel pattern, because you can grab a couple colors, stuff ‘em into a bag and make it anywhere without worrying if you missed your place in your pattern.”
US H (5.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
1.00 Oz/ 52 yards
I used various WW yarns
Check out the original source for this Easy Earwarmer Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.