- [Free Pattern] This Easy Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For The Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Crochet Spring Bunny Pattern
- Elegant And Simple 8 Point Star Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Easy Crochet Summer Vest Pattern For The Young At Heart
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Feet Cozy With This Simple Yet So Gorgeous Puff Bathmat
Chain, double crochet and treble are the only stitches you need to know for this easy crocheted dishcloth free pattern. The texture created with these stitches is great for scrubbing away food on dishes and it’s very pretty too. Mijo Dishcloth / Washcloth free crochet pattern by Johanna Lindahl makes great reusable scrubby dishcloths you can easily wash and reuse every day.
Easy Crocheted Dishcloth Free Pattern
Yarn: Approx 20g (to make one dishcloth/washcloth) of Scheepjes Cotton 8 (100%
cotton, 50g/170m) or Scheepjes Sunkissed (100% cotton, 50g/170m).
Hook: 3.0 mm.
Size: Approx 18 x 18 cm or the size you like. How to customize the size is described in
Free Crochet Dishcloths Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Johanna Lindahl for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!