- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, And So Precious Block-Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Brighten Up Your Front Door With This Cute Crochet Turkey Wreath
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Bavarian Crochet in Rows
- [Free Pattern] Fun Puff Stitch Halter Dress Any Little Girls Wants To Wear This Summer
This simple and easy crochet top pattern is perfect for the warm weather! You could wear it with jeans, shorts, skirts, a pair of leggings or any way you’d like. She Sells Sea Shells Top by E’Claire Makery is beginner friendly free crochet pattern that comes in sizes XS-5X. This raglan crochet top pattern is made in one piece and works up super fast.
Simple And Easy Crochet Top Pattern XS-5X
XS = 28″, S = 32″, M = 36″, L = 40″, XL = 44″, 2X = 48″, 3X = 52″, 4X = 56″, 5X = 60″, including
This pattern uses Yarn Weight 3 (DK weight) yarn to make the top. To make the top you’ll need:
Yarn Weight 3 (DK) yarn
XS-S 550 yards
M-XL 825 yards
2X-5X 1100 yards
XS-S 275 yards
M-XL 550 yards
2X-5X 825 yards
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Simple And Easy Crochet Top Pattern XS-5X.
Thanks to E’Claire Makery for the article inspiration and featured image.