- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted V-Neck Pullover Is Flattering On Everybody
- Easy One Row Repeat Blanket With Beautifully Textured Border [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick Blanket Made Of Ivy Motifs
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Tiered Dress With Flowers
- [Video Tutorial] Making A Summer Granny Square Crochet Dress Is Easier Than You May Think!
This simple and easy crochet top pattern is perfect for the warm weather! You could wear it with jeans, shorts, skirts, a pair of leggings or any way you’d like. She Sells Sea Shells Top by E’Claire Makery is beginner friendly free crochet pattern that comes in sizes XS-5X. This raglan crochet top pattern is made in one piece and works up super fast.
Simple And Easy Crochet Top Pattern XS-5X
XS = 28″, S = 32″, M = 36″, L = 40″, XL = 44″, 2X = 48″, 3X = 52″, 4X = 56″, 5X = 60″, including
This pattern uses Yarn Weight 3 (DK weight) yarn to make the top. To make the top you’ll need:
Yarn Weight 3 (DK) yarn
XS-S 550 yards
M-XL 825 yards
2X-5X 1100 yards
XS-S 275 yards
M-XL 550 yards
2X-5X 825 yards
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Simple And Easy Crochet Top Pattern XS-5X.
Thanks to E’Claire Makery for the article inspiration and featured image.