- [Free Pattern] Lovely And Colorful Crocheted Flowers
- [Free Pattern] These Wine Glass Coasters Are The Perfect Housewarming Gift
- Gorgeous Sunshine Owl Blanket Pattern
- [Paid Pattern] Make One Daisy Flower Crochet Charity Square To Help Local Charities
- [Video Tutorial] Celebrate Independence Day With These 4th Of July American Flag Bracelet And Cuff
Pretty simple and really beautiful, this easy crochet square pattern invites you to play with colors and have fun while creating a great project. Crossed Square by Jessie Rayot is an amazing square full of color and texture so easy that after a couple of rows you get to the point where you can do crochet square while watching TV.
Easy Crochet Square Pattern
12″ square after blocking
Lion Brand Heartland (100% acrylic, worsted weight) in 3 colors
13 sts x 7 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Check out the original source for this Easy Crochet Square Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JessieAtHome
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.