- [Free Pattern] These Little Easter Bunnies Are So Cute, It Is Impossible To Pick A Fave!
- [Free Pattern] What A Spectacular Granny Afghan! I’m Impressed!
- [Free Pattern] Just Throw It Over Your Shoulder And Get Scrubbing!
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Purse Is A Perfect Crochet Project For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Flower Square Is Definitely The Type Of Pattern You’ll Enjoy!
Pretty simple and really beautiful, this easy crochet square pattern invites you to play with colors and have fun while creating a great project. Crossed Square by Jessie Rayot is an amazing square full of color and texture so easy that after a couple of rows you get to the point where you can do crochet square while watching TV.
Easy Crochet Square Pattern
12″ square after blocking
Lion Brand Heartland (100% acrylic, worsted weight) in 3 colors
13 sts x 7 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Check out the original source for this Easy Crochet Square Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JessieAtHome
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.