- [Free Pattern] This Mystery Square Is A Bit Of A Challenge For Most Crocheters But The Results Are Stunning
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Of The Cutest Presents You Could Give Someone: Crochet Wine Bottle Totes
- A Valentine’s Day Crochet Mini Hearts String Made The Easy Way
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Flower Square Is Definitely The Type Of Pattern You’ll Enjoy!
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Coasters Are Simply Beautiful
Pretty simple and really beautiful, this easy crochet square pattern invites you to play with colors and have fun while creating a great project. Crossed Square by Jessie Rayot is an amazing square full of color and texture so easy that after a couple of rows you get to the point where you can do crochet square while watching TV.
Easy Crochet Square Pattern
12″ square after blocking
Lion Brand Heartland (100% acrylic, worsted weight) in 3 colors
13 sts x 7 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Check out the original source for this Easy Crochet Square Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JessieAtHome
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.