- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- [Free Pattern] A Very Generous Size Shawl For Those Who Dislike Bare Arms And Want Lots Of Coverage
- Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Zigzag Stitch ( Zigzag Scarf Free Pattern Included)
- Super Easy Crochet Skirt [Video Tutorial]
- This Cute Unicorn Purse Will Make Your Little One Feel Special
Pretty simple and really beautiful, this easy crochet square pattern invites you to play with colors and have fun while creating a great project. Crossed Square by Jessie Rayot is an amazing square full of color and texture so easy that after a couple of rows you get to the point where you can do crochet square while watching TV.
Easy Crochet Square Pattern
12″ square after blocking
Lion Brand Heartland (100% acrylic, worsted weight) in 3 colors
13 sts x 7 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Check out the original source for this Easy Crochet Square Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JessieAtHome
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.