- [Paid Pattern] Super Easy, Super Lovely, Super Everything Baby Blanket Of Rippley Loveliness
- [Free Pattern] This Basic Beanie Pattern Is Simply Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Easy And Beautiful Granny Stripe Baby Blanket
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
- 5 Free Crochet Baby Sweater Set Patterns You’ll Adore
Pretty simple and really beautiful, this easy crochet square pattern invites you to play with colors and have fun while creating a great project. Crossed Square by Jessie Rayot is an amazing square full of color and texture so easy that after a couple of rows you get to the point where you can do crochet square while watching TV.
Easy Crochet Square Pattern
12″ square after blocking
Lion Brand Heartland (100% acrylic, worsted weight) in 3 colors
13 sts x 7 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Check out the original source for this Easy Crochet Square Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JessieAtHome
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.