- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty And Texture To Any Project With This Gorgeous Mandala Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Chunky Crochet Mug Cosy
- Stunning Treble Fantasy Crochet Shawl
- Simply And Utterly Gorgeous Japanese Flower Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Banana Stitch ( Video Tutorial)
Pretty simple and really beautiful, this easy crochet square pattern invites you to play with colors and have fun while creating a great project. Crossed Square by Jessie Rayot is an amazing square full of color and texture so easy that after a couple of rows you get to the point where you can do crochet square while watching TV.
Easy Crochet Square Pattern
12″ square after blocking
Lion Brand Heartland (100% acrylic, worsted weight) in 3 colors
13 sts x 7 rows = 4” [10 cm] in dc
Check out the original source for this Easy Crochet Square Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JessieAtHome
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.