- [Free Pattern] This Chevron Infinity Scarf Is One Of The Most Fun And Versatile Accessories Ever Created!
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
- Cheri Greenway Shared Baby blanket. 😊
- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Hoodie & Hat Set Is Sure To Become One Of Your Favorite Gifts For Little Ones
Easy crochet slippers for adults are wonderful cold weather projects. The heart square can be replaced with your favorite design square and the size of the pattern is easily adjustable to your desired size. Cosy Crochet Slippers by Teri Heathcote is the most versatile crochet slippers pattern you’ve ever seen and the simplest one. This good, comfy slipper pattern includes a photo tutorial as well to show the steps along the way.
Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults-Free Pattern
8 ply/dk yarn. I used Moda Vera Marvel in white, grey and pink
5.0 mm crochet hook
Stitch markers or scrap yarn
You May Also Like These Popular Crochet Slipper Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Knot Your Nana’s Crochet to get the free pattern>> Easy Crochet Slippers For Adults.
Thanks to Teri Heathcote for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.