- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Crochet Ruffled Baby Bloomers
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Christmas Baubles With Snowflake Embroidery
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Pinwheel Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Amazingly Beautiful Granny Square Sweater
- This 1 Ball Baby Blanket Makes A Great Last Minute Present [Free Pattern]
This easy crochet one ball crochet shawl pattern is such a great design for fall! Add color to an outfit, with this easy to crochet Feathered Fall Shawl designed by Sentry Box Designs.
With just one ball of yarn and some crochet skills you can wrap yourself in something warm or if you love giving to others, this shawl makes a beautiful gift to a friend in need.
Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
Sugar Bush Motley – 60% Superfine Alpaca, 40% Merino Wool (328yds/300m/3.5oz/100g) shown in Speckled Scarlet
1 Hank needed
Width 42”, Length 20”
Crochet Hook Requirements:
US I/9 (5.5mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
1 large Wooden Button (45mm)
You May Also Like These One Skein Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl Crochet Patterns
Thanks to Sentry Box Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.