- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband With Elastic Is Really Pretty With Or Without Flower
- [Video Tutorial] Amaze Your Family And Friends With A Pair Of New Crochet Shark Slipper Socks
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Beautiful, These Crochet Coasters Are Great For Quick Gifts!
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
This easy crochet one ball crochet shawl pattern is such a great design for fall! Add color to an outfit, with this easy to crochet Feathered Fall Shawl designed by Sentry Box Designs.
With just one ball of yarn and some crochet skills you can wrap yourself in something warm or if you love giving to others, this shawl makes a beautiful gift to a friend in need.
Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Easy
Sugar Bush Motley – 60% Superfine Alpaca, 40% Merino Wool (328yds/300m/3.5oz/100g) shown in Speckled Scarlet
1 Hank needed
Width 42”, Length 20”
Crochet Hook Requirements:
US I/9 (5.5mm) crochet hook or size needed to obtain gauge
1 large Wooden Button (45mm)
You May Also Like These One Skein Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Easy Crochet One Ball Shawl Crochet Patterns
Thanks to Sentry Box Designs for the article inspiration and featured image.