- [Video Tutorial] Amazingly Beautiful 3D Cable Stitch Hat With Stunning Crown Design
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Fabulous Curvy Girl Crochet Tunic
- [Photo Tutorial] Love This Mandala! It’s Gorgeous, Fast And Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
Learn how to make this lovely and beginner friendly crochet cluster baby blanket. The popular cluster stitch is pretty easy to learn with this easy to follow video tutorial courtesy of
The texture created by this good looking stitch looks great on both sides of the pattern. The back is just as nice as the front.
Easy Crochet Cluster Baby Blanket
The yarn used was Stylecraft Special DK in the tutorial… The baby blanket at the beginning was Stylecraft Chunky.
Easy Crochet Cluster Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!