- [Free Pattern] Exquisite Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Broomstick Lace Blanket With A Solomon’s Knot Edging
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Shaded Squares Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- [Free Pattern] Lucky Clover Pin For St. Patrick’s Day
Learn how to make this lovely and beginner friendly crochet cluster baby blanket. The popular cluster stitch is pretty easy to learn with this easy to follow video tutorial courtesy of
The texture created by this good looking stitch looks great on both sides of the pattern. The back is just as nice as the front.
Easy Crochet Cluster Baby Blanket
The yarn used was Stylecraft Special DK in the tutorial… The baby blanket at the beginning was Stylecraft Chunky.
Easy Crochet Cluster Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!