- This Granny Squares And Stripes Blanket Is Great Pattern For Scrap Yarns
- Ridiculously Simple Way To Choose Yarns That Go Together For Your Crochet Projects
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Afghan With A Simple And Repetitive Stitch Pattern
- Light And Soft Crochet Onesie That Works Up Fairly Quick
- [Free Pattern] This Is The Perfect Boot Cuff To Wear With Your Skinny Jeans And Tall Boots
At first, you may think that this easy crochet baby blanket free pattern it’s extremely difficult. It looks so interesting and beautiful, one may doubt that the pattern it’s easy.
The Fairy Slippers Blanket by Mary J Stephens proves to be a simple two-row repeat crochet pattern that can be done quickly and easily. The pattern creates a stunning texture, and it’s no surprise here as it was inspired by the beauty of an orchid. Can you feel the resemblance? Now the only question to ask yourself is: how many baby blankets will I make using this pattern? Let us know, please, in the comments below.
Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Free Pattern
Any DK yarn and a 4mm hook.
If you’re making a baby blanket you will want approx 200g – 500g, just keep going till you run out of yarn, or save a bit for the border.
I’ve not written up a border for this as I’m not sure what border I will do yet. The format is UK crochet, not US, (please refer to a UK stitch guide, and not YouTube, if unsure of stitches!)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Mary J Stephens for the article inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!