- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous 3D Crochet Leaf Made Of Tall Stitches
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Square With Stunning Effect!
- [Free Pattern] Give Your Table A Truly One-Of-A-Kind Look With These Fabulous Crochet Granny Square Coasters
It may sound funny, but wearing a blanket sweater has a lot of benefits. Those who have been blessed with really cold weather in the winter season could tell how useful blanket sweaters are. There are many ways to wear your over-sized sweater so you can look cool and stylish every day. Easy Crocheted Blanket Sweater by Jessica Reeves Potasz is beautiful in every way and with a great shape. This super cozy, chunky, over-sized blanket sweater pattern has both a crocheted version and a knitted version. (Find the knitted version HERE).
Easy Crocheted Blanket Sweater
You will need:
US Size K 6.5 mm Crochet Hook
3 skeins of Lion Brand Yarn Scarfie (Bulky Size 5) in Cream/Silver (150 g per skein) This sweater uses 354 grams of yarn including fringe detail
Tapestry needle to weave in ends
Check out the original source for this Easy Crocheted Blanket Sweater pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Mama In A Stitch
Thanks to Jessica Reeves Potasz for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.