- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Vintage Rippling Blocks
- [Video Tutorial] The Happiest Little Smiley Faces In The World!
- [Free Pattern] Everything About This Crochet Hydrangea Flower Is Fascinating!
- [Free Patterns] 9 Great Crochet Pillow Patterns for Kids
- Incredibly Cute Easter Bunny Pouch [Free Pattern]
“Who said slippers worked in the round need to be boring? Try these easy to work shell slippers and you will be amazed. I was able to make a pair in just about an hour. This would make wonderful gifts and will help you build your inventory quickly for your craft fairs. Easy Beginner Crochet Slippers by CrochetDreamz is made with worsted weight yarn and includes sizes Small, Medium and Large.”
Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Free Pattern
1. Worsted weight yarn. Caron United in color Soft Grey Heather was used for the sample.
2. Hook G (4.25mm)
Small (Fits US sizes 5& 6): Slipper is 9 inches long
Medium (Fits US sizes 7 & 8): Slipper is 9 1/2 inches long
Large(Fits US sizes 9 & 10): Slipper is 10 inches long
Check out the original source for the Easy Beginner Crochet Slipper Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz.
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.