- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Crochet Slouchy Hat Pattern With Stretchy Fit For Any Size
- [Free Pattern] This Cyclops Candy Corn Crochet Pattern Is An Excellent Beginner Amigurumi Project
- [Free Pattern] Stylish Little Cup Cozy
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- Beautiful Crochet Pineapple Stitch Baby Dress For Summertime
What an easy beautiful infinity scarf! Great pattern for beginners! This is a very quick and easy project, perfect for next day gift giving. The Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf by Tamara Kelly is a lovely cowl, a very pretty and easy-to-wear accessory. The pattern is simple yet creative and using a yarn with color changes to make it even more interesting.
US – K, 6.5mm hook
US – I, 5.5mm hook (optional, for making tie on button only)
280 yds worsted weight yarn (Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable in Tidal shown)
Optional: Button (1 1/4″ or 32mm button shown)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.