- [Video Tutorial] Add The Perfect Look To Your Baby Blanket With This Pretty Shell Border
- [Free Pattern] This Super Stretchy, Reversible Crochet Hat Looks Knit. Really Cool Effect!
- [Paid Pattern] Fabulous Scarf For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Beautiful Crochet Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Priceless 18 Karat Shawl To Treasure And Adore For Years
Nice easy and quick pattern is a great way to use scrap yarn and to look stylish! Rhinestone Ear Warmer by Kinga Erdem is a very simple pattern that is ridiculously fast to crochet and has great stretch. Easy to work up and cute this this pretty knit-look ribbed crochet headband with rhinestone applique is great for keeping your ears warm in cold weather.
Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern
50 g (that’s less than half of skein) of Red Heart Super Saver – Aran ( yarn weight: Medium 4)
5.5 mm crochet hook (shown here my Furls Wooden Hook, Cocobolo)
1 Rhinestone/ beaded applique
I have reused an old applique (7 cm) from a child’s dress that I have glued on with a hot glue gun.
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Ear Warmer Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Kinga Erdem for the article inspiration and featured image.