- [Free Pattern] This Faeries- Baby Afghan Makes Me Happy Just Looking At It
- This Crochet Textured Lap Blanket Is A Wonderful Project To Work On In The Car Or While Watching Television
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Beautiful Adeline Baby Blanket
- Make A Kitty Blanket To Donate To A Local Animal Shelter
- [Free Pattern] This Colorful Curtain Will Make Your Home Look Bright And Full Of Life
This cute dragon free crochet pattern is a fun little project. His name is Philip and he looks pretty amazing. So easy to love this little guy! Philip the Dragon by The Left-Handed Crocheter is a small crochet dragon free pattern, more like a baby dragon than a truly fierceful dragon but still powerful and magical. Your kids are really going to have some fun with this little guy!
Little Dragon Free Crochet Pattern
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice yarn in fern and kelly green.
I (5.25mm) crochet hook
18mm safety eyes
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to The Left-Handed Crocheter for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!