- [Free Pattern] Extraordinarily Beautiful Daffodils Square
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Texture-Rich Afghan Square With Amazingly Clever Design
- [Free Pattern] The Essentials Flower Tote Bag Is Simply Perfect
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Baby Afghan That Will Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dishcloths Pattern That Works Up Quickly
This cute dragon free crochet pattern is a fun little project. His name is Philip and he looks pretty amazing. So easy to love this little guy! Philip the Dragon by The Left-Handed Crocheter is a small crochet dragon free pattern, more like a baby dragon than a truly fierceful dragon but still powerful and magical. Your kids are really going to have some fun with this little guy!
Little Dragon Free Crochet Pattern
Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice yarn in fern and kelly green.
I (5.25mm) crochet hook
18mm safety eyes
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to The Left-Handed Crocheter for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!