- These Crochet Washcloths Are Thick And Great For Cleaning Up Messes [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful And Unique Crochet Poppies Are For All To Wear. 5 Versions You Can Make Right Now
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Blanket Of The Hearts For Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Bag Any Crocheter & Knitter Needs!
- This Snuggle Stitch Crochet Blanket Is Super Awesome! [Free Pattern]
Use this double crochet blanket pattern to crochet some quick and simple baby blankets and to wrap up the little ones and to keep them warm and comfy. Crochet Beginner Blanket by Jenny Konopinski is an easy pattern great to snuggle into on chilly evenings. This blanket is guaranteed to keep someone warm and toasty all season long.This is a simple beginner afghan with all double crochet stitches so it’s great for beginners who are familiar already with the basic stitches.
Easy All Double Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Sizes Included: Approx. 50 x 60″
Yarn Lines: Swish Worsted Yarn
Needles/Hooks Suggested: Size 9 (5.5mm): 47-60″ circular needles
Fiber Type: Wool & Blends
Weight: Worsted/Hvy Worsted
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Easy All Double Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
Thanks to Jenny Konopinski for the article inspiration and featured image.