- Modern Hygge Chic Throw Will Add Warmth And Depth To Any Home Design
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Butterflies Cord
- Precious Blue Sky Cardi Free Crochet Pattern
- Debbie Harford Shared Another baby afghan done ready for snuggling.
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Pineapple Wedding Veil Is Perfect For Your Special Day
Use this double crochet blanket pattern to crochet some quick and simple baby blankets and to wrap up the little ones and to keep them warm and comfy. Crochet Beginner Blanket by Jenny Konopinski is an easy pattern great to snuggle into on chilly evenings. This blanket is guaranteed to keep someone warm and toasty all season long.This is a simple beginner afghan with all double crochet stitches so it’s great for beginners who are familiar already with the basic stitches.
Easy All Double Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
Difficulty Level: Beginner
Sizes Included: Approx. 50 x 60″
Yarn Lines: Swish Worsted Yarn
Needles/Hooks Suggested: Size 9 (5.5mm): 47-60″ circular needles
Fiber Type: Wool & Blends
Weight: Worsted/Hvy Worsted
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Easy All Double Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
Thanks to Jenny Konopinski for the article inspiration and featured image.