- Very Easy Free Baby Sweater Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Hello Kitty Hat
- [Photo Tutorial] This Butterfly Keychain Is Spectacular!
- Simple And Easy Long Sleeved Cardigan For Babies And Toddlers [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] These 3 Spring Inspired Crochet Bags Make Cute Gifts For Little Girls
This beautiful crochet Easter basket, worked mostly in double crochet and with a beautiful flower detail is a great pattern suitable even for the beginner crocheter. This cute Crochet Easter Basket by Vicky Sedgwick is perfect if you’re planning to delight and surprise the family this year with a new Easter arrangement. Everyone will love such a creative and decorative basket, even more when it’s filled with goodies.
– Completed basket measures 17 cm in diameter and 5 cm in
depth (not including handle).
– Motif A measures 5 cm in diameter, motif B measures 5 cm
All Seasons Chunky
A – Pebble 601
Baby Merino Silk DK
B – Candy 695
C – Grasshopper 697
D – Limone 675
QTY (1) button for flower’s center
Check out the original source for this Crochet Easter Basket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vicky Sedgwick
Thanks to Vicky Sedgwick for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.