- Magical Unicorn Dress With Matching Headband- Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Pattern Is Absolutely Stunning Done In Many Different Colours
- [Free Pattern] Ridiculously Warm And Cozy Snowflake Mittens
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Very Own Little Monster Easter Egg Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Mandala Looks Great On A Wall Or On Table
This beautiful crochet Easter basket, worked mostly in double crochet and with a beautiful flower detail is a great pattern suitable even for the beginner crocheter. This cute Crochet Easter Basket by Vicky Sedgwick is perfect if you’re planning to delight and surprise the family this year with a new Easter arrangement. Everyone will love such a creative and decorative basket, even more when it’s filled with goodies.
– Completed basket measures 17 cm in diameter and 5 cm in
depth (not including handle).
– Motif A measures 5 cm in diameter, motif B measures 5 cm
All Seasons Chunky
A – Pebble 601
Baby Merino Silk DK
B – Candy 695
C – Grasshopper 697
D – Limone 675
QTY (1) button for flower’s center
Check out the original source for this Crochet Easter Basket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Vicky Sedgwick
Thanks to Vicky Sedgwick for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.