- [N/A] This Sea Turtle Rug Is Fabulous
- [Free Pattern] Cute Fox Baby Hat and Diaper Cover Your Baby Needs This Season
- Lovely Sunbonnet Twins Pillow Case Applique Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Put A Festive Spin On Traditional Doily With This Awesome Americana Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Shell Blanket Is So Fast And Uses Less Yarn Then You May Think
This delicate swaddle blanket pattern was designed especially for charitable use and even comes with instructions for swaddling. Swaddle Me Blankie pattern by Crochet Kitten uses the diagonal box stitch and it’s very easy to make once you learn this stitch. The little swaddle me instructions tag is super cute too!
If you need help with the diagonal box stitch, please follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Delicate Swaddle Blanket
Finished Size: 18” x 18” (preemie) [36” x 36” (baby)]
Skill Level: Easy.
MC: Cascade Cherub DK: 3 skeins (preemie size) [9 skeins (baby size)]
CC: Cascade Cherub DK: 1 skein (preemie size) [2 skeins (baby size)]
Size H-8 (5.0 mm) crochet hook
1/4” ribbon in coordinating color
1 sheet cardstock-weight paper