- Fabulous Multi-Colored Rings Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Free Crochet Shrug Pattern- Quick And Cozy
- [Video Tutorial] Bust Through Your Stash Of Yarn With This Easy Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Pattern (2 Style Scrapghan)
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
- 30+ Cute Free Crochet Christmas Ornaments Patterns To Decorate Your Tree
This delicate swaddle blanket pattern was designed especially for charitable use and even comes with instructions for swaddling. Swaddle Me Blankie pattern by Crochet Kitten uses the diagonal box stitch and it’s very easy to make once you learn this stitch. The little swaddle me instructions tag is super cute too!
If you need help with the diagonal box stitch, please follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Delicate Swaddle Blanket
Finished Size: 18” x 18” (preemie) [36” x 36” (baby)]
Skill Level: Easy.
MC: Cascade Cherub DK: 3 skeins (preemie size) [9 skeins (baby size)]
CC: Cascade Cherub DK: 1 skein (preemie size) [2 skeins (baby size)]
Size H-8 (5.0 mm) crochet hook
1/4” ribbon in coordinating color
1 sheet cardstock-weight paper