- [Free Pattern] Just Throw It Over Your Shoulder And Get Scrubbing!
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
- Brilliant! How To Calculate The Length Of Yarn Tail In Long Tail Cast On
- [Free Pattern] Introduce Charm To Your Bedroom With This Easy Two Colors Crochet Throw
- Debra Lienhart Shared Here is my latest baby Afghan. I think
“This is a fast, fun and easy crochet project. Fur Earmuffs free crochet pattern designed by Melissa Hassler are so in style! You only need a few hours to crochet the pieces and assemble them together. You’ll need super bulky yarn (I used Lion Brand’s Go For Faux in Blue Bengal), two crochet hooks in sizes M/N 9mm and L 8mm, some poly fil, a headband (I recommend using a thicker one) and a hot glue gun. I hope you enjoy making this project as much as I enjoyed designing it.”
Fur Earmuffs Free Crochet Pattern
Suggested yarn- Lion Brand Go for Faux
Yarn weight- Super Bulky (5-6 wpi) ?
Hook size – 8.0 mm (L), 9.0 mm (M/N)
Sizes available -One Size
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Fur Earmuffs Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.