- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Raised Treble Diagonal Rib Stitch
- Quick And Easy Baby Bean Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern]The Perfect Expression Of Patriotism
- This Cute Kitty Crochet Basket For Toys Will Delight Your Little Ones
- [Photo Tutorial] Love This Mandala! It’s Gorgeous, Fast And Fun!
This cute crochet Easter bunting is such a fun and easy project that will make everyone happy and will upgrade your Easter decor. The Crochet Bunny Bunting, courtesy of Mollie Makes uses this Spring Bunny free crochet pattern. This chain of cute bunnies seen from the back with their darlings little bobble tails are more than adorable.
Easter Crochet Bunny Bunting Free Pattern
• Red Heart Soft Baby Steps yarn, 100% acrylic, 100g/164m per ball, or similar aran weight yarn. One ball each in Light Pink (003), White (001), Light Green (005), Light Yellow (002)
• 5mm (UK 6, US H/8) crochet hook
• Tapestry needle for sewing ends
You May Also Like