- [Free Pattern] How To Quickly Make A Cozy Baby Cocoon Sleep Sack
- [Free Pattern] This Nubbie Scrubbies Can Be Done By Anyone. Simple And Gorgeous
- Stunning One Row Crochet Shawl With Free Pattern
- Easy Shell Stitch Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
- [Free Pattern] Use Your Stash And Re-Use A Bag- This Precious Gift Bag Is A Win Win.
This cute crochet Easter bunting is such a fun and easy project that will make everyone happy and will upgrade your Easter decor. The Crochet Bunny Bunting, courtesy of Mollie Makes uses this Spring Bunny free crochet pattern. This chain of cute bunnies seen from the back with their darlings little bobble tails are more than adorable.
Easter Crochet Bunny Bunting Free Pattern
• Red Heart Soft Baby Steps yarn, 100% acrylic, 100g/164m per ball, or similar aran weight yarn. One ball each in Light Pink (003), White (001), Light Green (005), Light Yellow (002)
• 5mm (UK 6, US H/8) crochet hook
• Tapestry needle for sewing ends
You May Also Like