- [Video Tutorial] These Adorable Bubble Boots Are Stylish And Stay On Baby’s Feet!
- [Free Pattern] Always Look Your Best At The Beach With This Awesome Beach Tote Bag
- [Free Pattern] Grandma Tree Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket With 3D Daisies Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
- [Video Tutorial] Soft And Beautiful Crocheted Baby Blanket Made Using The Glover Stitch
This cute crochet Easter bunting is such a fun and easy project that will make everyone happy and will upgrade your Easter decor. The Crochet Bunny Bunting, courtesy of Mollie Makes uses this Spring Bunny free crochet pattern. This chain of cute bunnies seen from the back with their darlings little bobble tails are more than adorable.
Easter Crochet Bunny Bunting Free Pattern
• Red Heart Soft Baby Steps yarn, 100% acrylic, 100g/164m per ball, or similar aran weight yarn. One ball each in Light Pink (003), White (001), Light Green (005), Light Yellow (002)
• 5mm (UK 6, US H/8) crochet hook
• Tapestry needle for sewing ends
You May Also Like