- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
- [Free Pattern] Knitted Monster Pants With Mouth And Teeth
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Will Bring The Magic Of Nautical Knots In Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] This Perfect For Grocery Shopping Mesh Tote Will Handle Pretty Much Anything You Can Fit Into It
- [Free Pattern] Add Interest To Your Décor With This Striped Crochet Footstool
What a great little gift! You’ll really enjoy making these cute crochet slippers! Bunny Slippers by Teri Heathcote is a quick and easy pattern, designed to fit babies 0-3 months. Little feet Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever!will be so comfortable and protected in these adorable crochet bunny slippers.
Super-Cute Bunny Slippers
3.50 mm hook
DK Yarn – I used Olympus by Crucci
Check out the original source for the Cutest Bunny Slippers Ever crochet pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knot Your Nana’s Crochet
Thanks to Teri Heathcote for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.