- [Free Pattern] Totally Customizable And Very Versatile, This Poncho Pattern Is Brilliant
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest Flower Purse You Will Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] Make A Difference In Someone’s Life With This Lovely Pentagon Mandala
- [Free Pattern] Amineko The Crochet Cat
- [Video Tutorial] Try This Technique To Make Your Color Transitions A Little Bit Cleaner
A wonderful and quite simple pattern, this cute princess hand puppet free crochet pattern is great for kids of all ages. Children enjoy so much creative playing and story time so adding a few princesses to their puppet collection will only benefit them and make them happy. Princess Hand Puppet by Erin Greene could also be made in cotton yarns for a bath puppet!
Princess Hand Puppet Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern is a 2 in 1, coming with instructions for making straight OR curly hair; a bow OR a crown. Get creative, and make a whole set for tea time, or a puppet show!
The size is made in one size, fitting children through adults, so that parents can play too! However, it can easily be adjusted by tightening your gauge or going down a hook size, if you’d like one to fit small children better.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for the Cute Princess Hand Puppet Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The Hook Nook Life Blog.
Thanks to Erin Greene for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.